Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Fun at the Pumpkin Patch




9 comments:

Jessica said...

Looks so pretty there!! So fun to talk to you last night!

Lamb Fam said...

Your girls are getting so big! They are darling! Hope things are going well for you.

THE SMITHS said...

that looks like a fun pumpkin patch! Jenna and dani looked like they had lost of fun! I can't wait to see them in florida! I love you guys and miss you katie!
Love,
JENI

The Hammonds said...

It seems so funny to be picking out pumpkins in shorts. That doesn't happen in Utah. Your girls are adorable and I loved the new pictures of Dani. So cute! We are counting down the days until Thanksgiving. See you soon!

Lyndsay said...

They have pumpkin patches in Florida??? Just kidding, but does seem funny for some reason- don't know why but it does! Good talking with you the other day. Thanks for always being so good about calling- sorry I'm not better at it.

Lyndsay said...

Just wondering how come we're no longer listed on the side of your blog- aren't we friends? Just wondering haha!

Steph said...

Awww, they are so cute! And growing so fast.

Mr. and Mrs. Hansen said...

Dani is getting so big I can't believe it! She is sooo cute! Hey what do you guys want for christmas? I guess I better call or email you. I can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks! right?! I hope so! Love you tonz! Kiss the girls for me!
Love,
Kellie

Andrus Family said...

They have pumpkins in Florida?? J/k!