She took her first real steps on May 31 and can now take 8 or 9 steps at a time before she falls down. She's quite wobbly and we've nicknamed her Frankenstein for the time being. But she's real good at picking herself back up and trying it again. She loves her walker, though, and practically runs with that thing. She also tries to carry it up the stairs. I've caught her on stair #3 with it before....not a good idea, I know, so I guess I better keep a better eye on her. I've also caught her playing in the toilet a few times and also playing with the toilet brush. Honestly, doesn't she know how disgusting that is. I guess someone...ahem...is going to have to learn to put the seat down when he's done!!
Ben got accepted to 2 schools in May - one in Oakland, CA and one in Naples, FL. We have decided to go to Florida because it is only a 27 month program, whereas the CA one is 39. One less year of school? Not a hard decision for me. But Ben really liked the school in CA so it took him a week or so to decide, but we are both really excited to go. School starts the first week of October so we will probably be heading out the middle of September. We put our townhouse up for sale this past week and have gotten a few calls already. Hopefully we get an offer soon. So if you know of anyone looking.....
Oh, and by the way. I'm pregnant. Baby is due Dec 22. Not really sure how this happened. I mean, we know HOW it happened, but just now how it happened!! It took a year to get pregnant with Jenna so I never, EVER, thought we'd have an accident child. Especially not one 19 months after another one. But oh well. What's done is done and we are gearing up to do it all again. I feel fine, so that helps. Hopefully we can find a good doctor in FL...
4 comments:
Congrats you guys on the new baby! That is so exciting for you guys. And that is awesome that you are moving to Florida. We need to get together before you guys leave!
Wow, I'm so glad you have a blog. I CAN NOT believe Jenna is one. Holy crap.
- Erin
So glad you finally updated - it was fun to talk to you and get the news "live!" Congrats again!
More pictures please, especially of Jenna and the growing belly. ;)
Congratulations! On the pregnancy and Florida! We definately need to have a party before you guys go!
Post a Comment