Thursday, September 20, 2007

Hangin' with the gators









We drove down to Everglade city today and took an airboat tour thru the Everglades. It was such a blast. Even Jenna loved it. Can't you tell?!?!


We saw lots of gators and a couple were at least 8 feet long the guide said. And he drove right up beside them. Then he would cruise as fast as he could thru the swamp and a couple of times I thought he was trying to flip the boat. But alas we all stayed dry (except for the minor rain storm that hit) and had a good time. Check out Ben shying away from the gator on his shoulder while Jenna's face is a couple of inches away from it's mouth!





YES......THAT'S A REAL GATOR!

2 comments:

The Hammonds said...

That looks like a lot of fun! Sounds like you are all settled in and enjoying your new place. We can't wait to come out and visit!
Oh, and I loved your baby girl countdown clock on your blog so I had to copy. Hope you don't mind.

Stef said...

I am so glad that you posted! I am glad that your move went okay. Your house is beautiful! I love the yellow! We would love to come visit, but we probably need to wait until the baby gets a little bigger. We are sad that all our friends are moving away, but I am so excited for you and all your new experiences!