Cute pictures!! I love the slideshows. I will have to learn how to do them. Jenna is so cute. We are excited for you guys to have #2. You asked how Cam's school is going. It's going good! 1 more year can't wait!
I love all your pictures... especially the ones where I can see your cute belly! ;) I have to say (even though you already know) that Jenna is GORGEOUS! Seriously. She's a beauty.
I promise I'm going to call you back one of these days!!
Hi Katie We miss you guys. Jenna is going to change so much! Loved the kissing in the mirror--glad you caught that on film. Hope you're feeling well. Don't worry too much about having 2 kids. You'll get into the swing of things, and it will be okay. Call or write if you ever need anything! Mindy
3 comments:
Cute pictures!! I love the slideshows. I will have to learn how to do them. Jenna is so cute. We are excited for you guys to have #2. You asked how Cam's school is going. It's going good! 1 more year can't wait!
I love all your pictures... especially the ones where I can see your cute belly! ;) I have to say (even though you already know) that Jenna is GORGEOUS! Seriously. She's a beauty.
I promise I'm going to call you back one of these days!!
Hi Katie
We miss you guys. Jenna is going to change so much! Loved the kissing in the mirror--glad you caught that on film. Hope you're feeling well. Don't worry too much about having 2 kids. You'll get into the swing of things, and it will be okay.
Call or write if you ever need anything!
Mindy
Post a Comment