One week down and we are all still alive. Even Jenna.....barely. She's having a hard time, to say the least, but maybe now that Ben has a week off, she can get some much needed attention from him. Dani is pretty much the perfect baby so far, just like Jenna was. I can't believe these 2 little girls are mine. I'm so lucky!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Katie,
Congrats! That's so exciting. What a cute little family you have. I'm so glad everything is going well with the new baby in the house. Jenna will get use to it soon enough. Just wait until her little sister starts getting into all her stuff. This time will seem like heaven compared to that. Just keep that in mind. Thanks for your address. I will get an announcement in the mail tomorrow. My address will be 650 N 300 W #226 SLC UT 84103. It's where we'll be living for the next couple of years. It's Jon's condo and he lives there now, so I will get it. Good luck with everything and keep in touch. I'm so happy for your family.
Hey Katie,
I'm glad things are going good. Dani looks so sweet! You have the cutest little family! I'm glad Dani is a good baby so far. I'm so happy for you guys! And you look great by the way.
Have a great Christmas!!!
Lindsey
Oh cute pictures, the baby is adorable. Jenna is getting so big and is so beautiful. Don't worry it will get easier, with both of them. Jenna is almost the same age Mackey was when I had Timothy and it does seem hard at first especially because you feel you are giving all the attention to the baby. But if you just take 1 hour or even a half an hour and play with Jenna or do something with her that you make just your time it will make it alot better because then she will feel like you aren't leaving her out all the time. We love you and are glad all is good by the way you look great, Merry Christmas.
Love, Wendy
Hey folks,
Cute kid. Congratulations.
You guys have the cutest family! I can't believe how big Jenna is getting. I hope you guys had a great Christmas, we miss you a lot!
Post a Comment