Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Still no name...

We're going to the hospital tonight at 7 so I can get prepped to be induced tomorrow morning. Hooray!! I can't believe this week is finally here. My mom is coming on Thursday and hopefully, if everything goes smoothly, I can be home from the hospital by the time she gets here. Just thought I'd let you all know. We'll post pictures (and a name) as soon as we have them!!

6 comments:

Jessica said...

Good luck! We are thinking of you and hope all goes well! We sure wish we could be there to see and hold that sweet new baby!

The Tomlins said...

I am so excited for you good luck and let us know. I am sad that we won't be their to get to see her give her lots of loves and kisses from all of us.
Love ya,
Wendy

Jon said...

Just thought I would put in a few suggestions for a name:

Ken or Batie(Katie and Ben combined)
D-Wade
K-Whit (for Kyle Whittingham)
Ali (short for Alligator)
Marlin

Just a few suggestions for you at the last minute

Rin said...

wHOA!!!!!!!!!!! I had no idea so soon...I just never connected the dots. (This is Erin R. by the way).

Lindsey said...

Hey Katie,

I cant believe you made it this long. Hopefully by now you have had the baby and she has a name. Good Luck. We cant wait for pictures.

Natalie said...

OH I am so excited for you! WE just got home from Germany and I was going to email you and see when your exact due date was but it looks like its tonight :) Good Luck and send pics soon!