We had a Mickey party on Saturday night and it was a hit! Jenna loved having Bryn and Cody (and Abby and Kristen, oh, and Braden!) and Harrison and Chris over to celebrate. We ate pizza, opened presents, had cake and ice cream and took swings at the pinata. It was such a fun party and I could tell Jenna was loving it. I'm already looking forward to next year!!
A couple of side notes:
I think Jenna's afraid of blowing out the candle because we're always telling her how hot things are and that she'll get burned. But I never thought she'd be afraid of a little birthday candle!
I love pinatas but I just get nervous everytime the pinata holder moves it around so the kids miss when they swing. Flashbacks of Ryder Bess taking a swing at Jon come back so vividly!
8 comments:
Wow where does the time go? She looks so cute and big! I love her cute blonde hair. Can't wait to see you soon.
Your decorations look really cute - I am so glad we got to see her on her b-day, she is SUCH a cutie!
Looks like a fun party! Sorry we couldn't be there. We'll have to have a b'day party here for Jenna so we can all give her our gifts! She's adorable!
I can't believe she is 2. Blake wants a Mickey party for his birthday so I might have to pick your brain for some ideas.
Wow looks like Jenna had a great party I wish we could have been their. The kids sure do miss seeing Jenna, we can't wait to see you when you come to visit.
Love ya,
Wendy
What a fun party!! Maybe someday we'll live close enough to celebrate the girls' day together. Happy Birthday, Jenna!! You are so cute!
Looks like a fun party. It was fun to see you guys the other night. We'll have to let the kids play again next time you're in town.
Post a Comment