The next morning we got up and went to IHOP for breakfast. We love going out to breakfast, but don't seem to do it very much. And that evening we hung out with our friends the Browne's at the beach eating buffalo wings and watching the fireworks out over the ocean. What a beautiful sight!! I love fireworks and I don't think there's a better way to watch them. Jenna and Dani both loved watching them both nights. Does it get any better than watching fireworks while cuddling with your kids? I don't think so!!
Chillin' at IHop
Dani and Everett - don't they make a cute couple!!
Bo, Larissa, and Ben enjoying the best buffalo wings ever!!
1...2...3...JUMP!!
It doesn't get much better than this.
And then the next night we got a babysitter and Ben took me out on a sunset dinner cruise for our 7th anniversary, which is today. (Happy Anniversary, Babe. I love you!) It's something I've wanted to do since we moved here and let's just say I wasn't disappointed. They take you down near Port Royale where the homes are worth millions and millinos of dollars and they are just beautiful. And we watched the sun go down from out in the middle of the Gulf of Mexico. It was a great ending to a great weekend. 
10 comments:
Sounds like fun, as always I am jealous of your fun beach activites you get to do! Happy 7 years!
I have to agree...there is nothing prettier than fireworks over the ocean!
I forgot it was your anniversary....dang, 7 years??!!
I didn't forget it was anniversary, did I Katie- ha ha! Looks like you had a great time on the 4th and on your dinner cruise! We missed you guys here for the family festivities!
How cool! You can't do that kind of thing in SLC. Unless they could take you out on the Great Salt Lake. Live it up. It;s boring when you come back.
fireworks over the ocean, sunset anniverary dinner cruises... sounds like paradise. congrats on 7 years!
Whoa!!! 7th anniversary?! Sheesh!!! I can't believe how time flies.
I love the 4th of July too! I bet you are never going to want to leave FL! It is so beautiful! By the way, your hair looks really cute!
It has been so nice to read your blog and catch up a little with you all since your last visit to SLC. Your 4th of July sounds like a blast on the beach. I wish we could visit you there this summer and be beach bums. Maybe next year. Happy anniversary! Ours 7th anniversary is today! I am sure we won't be on any dinner cruise tonight but we do have reservations at the Roof and will have a great view of Temple Square. Any way, love your blog and your cute family.
You guys still alive out there? There has been no post in ages!! Where are you?
Post a Comment