It won't be long now before she takes off. She's already getting up on her knees and the girl is ready to go. It will be fun because Jenna is so excited to have her to play with and Dani's face sure lights up whenever she sees Jenna. Wait, did I just say 'fun'? Am I crazy? This is going to be a nightmare. Oh man, I need a vacation.
4 comments:
I can't believe she is big enough to be crawling already! Where does time go. I know what you mean about needing a vacation though!!
It's crazy how your two girls look nothing alike. So Ben...what monkey story were you talking about?? kidding. Hope you guys are doing good. bye the way....could you add me to your blog. My email is mjmillburn@gmail
mike m.
It's really Christen this time. I can't believe Dani is already moving around - crazy how fast it goes! I totally laughed at what you wrote. So funny.
Ben - Mike had to remind me of the monkey story - I had blocked it out so thanks for bringing that back up. Siiiick. :)
Oh my gosh, those make me laugh!! So cute.
Post a Comment