




THis blogging thing is starting to become a joke. The last 2 times I have tried to upload video of Jenna singing "Santa Claus is Coming to Town" it crashes on me. Honestly....Who has time for this anymore? So I guess I'll just give a run down.
Dani has been walking for about a month now. And just over the last couple of days she will pull her self back to her feet if she falls down, rather than just revert to crawling. She has been nicknamed "The Destroyer" because, well, that's what she does. Nothing is safe in this home. Nothing. Therefore we only put up half the Christmas decorations and bought a small table top tree. But she still has managed to pull half the lights and ornaments off. She has 4 teeth on top and 4 on bottom and the tootheist grin you've ever seen. She is simply adorable and I can't get enough of her. She loves her daddy and big sister Jenna. She sleeps awesome at night and still takes 2 good naps during the day.
Jenna is just soaking up the whole Christmas thing. She loves Santa, Frosty, the Reindeer, Santa's Sleigh, and Misses Claus. She talks about these things all day long and gets so excited to watch Christmas movies and look at Christmas lights. She can sing Santa Claus is Coming To Town, Jingle Bells, Ruldolph, and So What! (by Pink). Let's just say she picks up on songs easily. We went to a Christmas Parade last night in Naples and it was her first parade ever and she loved it. It's so fun to watch her eyes light up. It really proves that Christmas really is all about the kids! I can't wait to see her eyes on Christmas morning. But I'm a little afraid for the night before....Not sure how to get her to go to sleep that night. Oh, and we sat on Santa's lap Monday night at the Bass Pro Shop. He was a great Santa and she wasnt scared at all. She sat right up there and told him what she wanted without any hesitation. I really love this kid!! (But if she poops in her pants one more time.....)
(Blogger, of course, is being funny and not showing the pictures while I am typing this up, so I can't lable them. But you can probably figure most of them out. Except the top one. That is my friend Kara and her daughter London at the parade last night. I dared her to do it, and can you believe it, she did. Sorry Justin, but that's what you get when you choose to study over going to the parade!)
6 comments:
I've missed reading about your family, man those girls are cute! Hope you are having a happy holiday season!
Great pictures!! Your girls are growing up so fast!!
Dang Katie- you wouldn't have had to dare me! HOT! Just kidding- sounds like things are going good. Will miss you guys over Christmas, but loved having you here for Thanksgiving!
Hey it was good to read about whats been going on. The girls are so cute those pictures are adorable. Christmas is a fun time of year especially with kids. We hope you guys have a great Christmas.
Love ya,
Wendy
I've been coming back to your blog over and over since you first posted this (don't tell Mike!) and all I have to say is I'm speechless... and you know that never happens to me! hehe
I kid! But, really - your girls are just so dang cute...I wish we could get together... we'll definitely meet up before you graduate!!
OK I just read a bunch of posts!! Haven't been in a while!! Your girls are so cute, and getting so BIG! I'm so excited to have a little girl too!! 2 more weeks, that it!! Finally.... this pregnancy thing is pretty crazy. I guess you 'forget' and do it all over again though! Thanks for all the info. :)
Post a Comment