Monday, September 07, 2009

My new toy...

I got myself a vinyl cutter and have started my own little vinyl cutting business. I am calling it 'Vinyl by Kate' and I started a blog. It's still in the works, so it's completely unorganized, but I've posted some of my favorite pictures that would look great on glass blocks or tiles or wooden plaques plus a few cute ones for kids rooms. There are SO MANY cute pictures and phrases out there so you can pretty much get whatever you want. I've wanted to do this for some time and I'm having so much fun playing with my toy. So if you have any vinyl needs, you know where to call!

http://vinylbykate.blogspot.com

5 comments:

Armstrong said...

I am so glad you started doing vinyl. Three of my four sisters do it from home and LOVE it. Your stuff looks great. Your are right, there is so much you can do with vinyl. Good Luck!

Natalie said...

worked for a Vinyl company for about a year (uppercase living) and I'm totally hooked. I have a few things I want for the boy's room! I'll email you--good luck!

Andrus Family said...

You know I'm gonna need stuff...I just can't decide!

Michele said...

Yeah!!!! I'm so excited! I will keep this in mind for sure.

Mindy said...

Good for you "Kate!" I think it's a great idea, especially living outside of Utah. Good luck!