

Dani has finally decided that she likes food. She actually ate 2 meals today and I think we've finally turned a corner. For a girl who has lived off of fruit snacks, goldfish, and juice that past year, this is quite amazing. She is one funny almost 2 year old. She loves big sis and copies EVERYTHING Jenna says and does. As soon as Jenna says something, I just turn to Dani to hear her say the same thing. Pretty funny. I guess it just goes to show how much she adores her big sister. They are such good buddies and really play well together. Jenna is a take charge kind of girl and Dani just follows right a long. There is some princess and doll time, but there is also a lot of wrestling and ball throwing. Jenna just got a hand-me-down big girl bike from our friends the Leishman's and she is doing such a great job riding around on it. It still has the training wheels, but one step at a time. I need to get a picture and throw it on here. They are fun little girls and just when the bad days seem to be taking over, we turn a corner and have 3 or 4 great days in a row. I really love these 2 girls and enjoy spending my days with them.
2 comments:
Katie your girls are so cute! It's nice they are such good friends! Even though Hallie and Gavin are 2 1/2 years apart, they also adore each other. I love your new business! Maybe after we move in the next few months I can get something! All of your stuff looks great! Good luck with that and your move! Take care!
So cute! I love that Janna has a crown on and then you look at Dani and she has a ball cap on with her princess dress! It's so funny! i love it! It makes me miss their funny little personalities so much!
Post a Comment