Dani has potty-trained herself. I had nothing to do with it. In fact, I tried to discourage it, but she decided she was ready and well, that's that. Just thought I'd share that with all of you other mom's of 2 year olds. Na -na - na - na - naaa - na. Actually, don't feel too bad. I feel that it's a reward for all the pain and suffering I went through to potty train Jenna.
Tuesday, December 15, 2009
Miss Independent
Dani has potty-trained herself. I had nothing to do with it. In fact, I tried to discourage it, but she decided she was ready and well, that's that. Just thought I'd share that with all of you other mom's of 2 year olds. Na -na - na - na - naaa - na. Actually, don't feel too bad. I feel that it's a reward for all the pain and suffering I went through to potty train Jenna.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I am green with envy,
I'm a very proud aunt!!
Color me impressed! I can barely get Blake to talk!
no fair. I bet I still have a year before even attempting it. She's not even two. That means you are ready for another one then.
GO DANI!!! That is so awesome, Katie. I'm hoping Larkin follows in Dani's footsteps. Happy #2 to Dani on the 12th. We miss you guys!
welp, it sounds like i better send ellie AND JACK over to spend the week with the smiths! you guys are obviously doing something that we arent! we need to get these little people potty trained! i have been working with jack since JUNE!!!
I am so jealous. Mary wants nothing to do with potty training. Congrats to Ben on graduation too!! When do you move?
Post a Comment