Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Turkey Day



Thanksgiving Dinner was at our house this year. We had some of our friend's from the ward, the Payne's, and Harrison over for dinner. The food was good, the friends were great, and overall it was a nice relaxing day.

Snow White and Lauren at the 'kid's table'.

The sexy hubby carving the turkey.


These two are the best of friends and I'm lucky to be their mama!



6 comments:

Michele said...

I miss you guys!

lisa said...

looks like you guys had a good holiday! congrats again on the house, i am so excited for you guys.... even though it will be SO hard to say goodbye to your family. we love you guys and will miss you like crazy!

Mindy said...

Awww, cute! Good job on the turkey!

Steph said...

Katie, your girls are so cute!

Grandma and Grandpa said...

It looks like everyone had a great time and the girls are so cute. I can't wait to see you all in February.

JCLS said...

I love your condo! And, your girls are adorable!