Sunday, September 12, 2010

Summer pics

Hanging out at Brown's Orchards with some of our favorite peeps, Ben and Ella!

Jenna and her kill!
She did her own hair and convinced Daddy to do her nails. What a good guy!
She just gets cuter and funnier every day. I love how she says 'her' instead of 'she' and 'aminals' instead of 'animals.' Now that Jenna has started pre-school we get a little bit of one-on-one and it's so much fun. I can't get enough of this little 2 year old!
'Nuff said.
First day of pre-school.
This was the best bed-head I had seen in a long time. She takes after her mamma in this area!


Just wanted to share some of my favorite pics from the last few months. I don't really have much to say, so we'll let the pictures do all the talking.

1 comment:

Alvin said...

looks like fun! can't believe that your girls are so grown up! When are you going to come visit?