Friday, June 18, 2010

Vinyl Give Away

So I'm getting back in my vinyl groove and having so much fun with all of the new designs I have. So go check me out at http://www.vinylbykate.com

Or if you want to enter to win some free vinyl, go to http://www.mygiveawaytoday.com where I am being featured all weekend. You can enter to win a $20 gift certificate or get some great discounts.

If you have any suggestions for my website or my vinyl business, please let me know. I love feedback. It helps so much.


By the way, I just love Pennsylvania. The scenery around here is simply amazing. If I had unlimited time and unlimited gas money, I would just drive. It's beautiful. And I love that I can drive for miles and only pass a car or two on the way. I love all the fresh fruit/vegetable/meat markets around. And the cute little ice cream shops in all the towns. I love that it's June and 80 degrees outside, but there is a cool breeze and if you get in the shade, it feels wonderful! I LOVE all the lightning bugs that appear at dusk. They are so mesmerizing. I just sit and watch out my front window at the hundreds of them in the grass. It's something you would never understand until you actually see it.

Oh yeah, and for those of you who don't know, our third (and final!) child is due in November. I'm 17 weeks and will find out in July if it's a boy or girl. Heaven help us if it's another girl...

10 comments:

The Randy Man and Ma Ma Jo said...

My boys are all rooting for a boy, so that they aren't the only Smith Boys in the family. Congrats.

lisa said...

yay smiths! we always seem to be a month or two behind with our little people haha! i guess they will always have a buddy when we meet up for conferences. we'll keep our fingers crossed for a boy- but your girls are so stinkin cute (and so different from each other) that we would be happy if it was a girl too!

im so glad you love pennsylvania, it sounds like heaven!

Mr. and Mrs. Hansen said...

Sorry Katie but I think all of my brothers are doomed to have just girls...I think they all deserve it though because they are all Sports freaks!!! But I'm rooting for a boy!...You do make really cute girls though:)

Armstrong said...

YEAH!!! I am so excited for you guys to have a new addition. I pray its a boy because they are so much fun. I am glad you are enjoying your new place and all it has to offer. Back east really is a different world than here in Utah. Hope all else is going well and you are feeling well.
Coming for a visit this summer???

Sissy Jackson said...

I LOVE LIGHTENING BUGS! Sophie catches them and I let them free. Wish we could come and visit. I have one for your vynal...Dear Santa, DEFINE GOOD...Its my favorite one. I think I'll place an order with you for about 10 of them...for Christmas. So GLAD that you are back in the biz! MISS you.

Natalie said...

CONGRATS!!! We are so excited for you guys! Cant wait to see you when you are out here next! I hope you are feeling good! Miss you guys!!

Jake said...

It's Jake's curse. No more Smith boys until he has one, and since we're done, sorry I guess you too are out of luck.

Steph said...

Oh Katie - how exciting!! Congrats!

Lindsey said...

What? U are pregnant? Congrats! Good luck with # 3. That is so exciting! I cant wait to hear what you are having!

JCLS said...

Congrats!! That is really exciting. We have lightning bugs in Iowa too and I LOVE them!