
For some reason this blogger website wasn't working when I tried to post the last few times. So here's a run down for what happened in October....
Trip to Gardner Village the day before Halloween to visit the witches. Ben didn't really want to go, but I dragged him anyway. Hey, it's our first Halloween with a kid and we need to start doing all the fun Halloween stuff. So what if she doesn't have a clue? At least it's an excuse for us to get out and enjoy the holiday, since Halloween hasn't really been one of our favorites in the past.

Isn't she cute??!?
Halloween was fun. We went to a ward party and Jenna was a ladybug and had the same costume as another baby, London, in our ward. And on Halloween we went to my sister Mindy's house for dinner and a little halloween party. Good times were had by all as Shea was wearing a lime bra for his Hula Girl costume, and Dad was wearing a Jerry Seinfeld puffy shirt! The best costume of the night had to go to 2 year old Jones, however, as he was the world's cutest rodeo cowboy! I don't have a picture, but he had it all - the chaps, the boots, the rope, and even a rodeo number attached to his back. Sure wish I was as creative as Julieanne...

Jenna and Max - 9 days apart but Max could pass for Jenna's BIG brother. My mom got this great picture and sent it to me.



No comments:
Post a Comment