Wednesday, March 28, 2007

She's craaaazy


She really is. The girl is loud and energetic. The complete opposite from her mom. But I still love her. Today was just a long day!! But most other days are a complete blast with her. I spend my time chasing her as she climbs up the stairs, climbs into the oven drawer, climbs under and through the kitchen chairs and tables, and tries to flush the toilet. Honestly, the girl never stops. From the minute she wakes up in the morning, yelling at me to come get her, she is ready to go. Kind of hard for someone that isn't exactly a morning person. But I enjoy getting up with her. She is such a doll and we can't wait for some warm weather and for the pool to open.

Ben is on the waiting list everywhere. But the school in Oakland, CA says he is number 4 and last year they accepted 6 off the waiting list. So that's encouraging. And Virginia also said he's high on their list, although they wouldn't say a definite number. We just have to keep checking in with these schools. I'm pulling for Virginia and I think Ben is pulling for Oakland. He has applied to a school in Naples, Florida and we should hear in the next week or two if he has an interview or not. I'm sure he will because he's had one at every school he's applied to.

Here's some pics of the crazy girl....
We headed to Wheeler Farm on a warm day in Feb. She loved the squawking geese. They sounded just like her!!


Her first Jazz game. The Jazz beat the Bulls in Feb. She never stopped staring at the teenage kid behind us. It was kind of funny!
















Happy Valentine's Day!! She got these cute PJ's from Daddy for Valentine's. I think she was his true Valentine this year. But that's okay with me. I'll share him with her!











And this is Miss Jenna at the pool for Grandpa's birthday party. She loves bath time, but she wasn't that thrilled about the pool. I think it was just a little too cold for her. Hopefully she comes around this summer when our neighborhood pool is open, because I'm psyched to get out and go every day!!

We went to Hogle Zoo a couple of weeks ago. She wasn't to in to it though. The animals were too far away for her to really focus on. She did, however, enjoy the gorilla. Personally, I'm not sure which one is the bigger monkey!! Ha Ha Ha


















She learned the remote technique from her daddy!!





















1 comment:

Stacey said...

Katie,
I'm glad to see you guys are still alive! Just kidding. These pictures are so cute of Jenna. She's getting so big. You'll have to let us know about Ben and where he ends up going. We will definatly have to get together this summer!