Friday, October 05, 2007

Just hangin' out

Now that I know how to do this, I will try to get some footage of something good....like the beach. But this one's for you, Dad! She knows her Grandpa and she knows Lexi. She sure misses you guys, as evidence of her crying when we hung up the webcam the other day.

It's been awfully hot and humid the last couple of days. Early in the week was nice, but it has been very rainy these past couple of days and I sure don't enjoy being outside. Only a few more weeks and it should dry up a little. But then all the 'snowbirds' come and apparently the population triples and it takes you three times as long to get around town. That should be interesting. There's already a ton of old people. Jenna and I went to a little coffee shop yesterday for breakfast and it was us and about 10 people over the age of 75!! Jenna sure gets a lot of attention around here!

The Utes are up 21-0 on Louisville (unbelieveable!) and the Yanks and Indians are in the bottom of the 10th. So I'll write more later!

No comments: