Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Picture update








Check out that sucker!! (No, not Ben, the other one! Ha Ha!)

7 comments:

Kelly O. said...

Holy crap! Jenna looks like she's six all of a sudden! And Dani has hair! Stop growing up your kids, okay?

Jessica said...

Cute pics, have I ever seen your hair that long before? It is really cute!

Steph said...

Such cute pictures! Oh my word, Jenna looks so grown up!

Lyndsay said...

How can you ever get mad at little Jenna- she is so beautiful and Dani is growing up too quickly. Can't wait to see you at Thanksgiving! Your a good mom Katie- hang in there, love ya!

Armstrong said...

I was just catching up on what's going on down in Flordia the last few months. You all seem like you are doing well and the girls sure are growing fast. They are pretty funny too in all the videos. You sure are brave with all of your scares with Dani and potty training Jenna. Don't feel too bad about calling 911. I had to do the same thing in June when I locked Dylan at 4 months old in the hot car with the keys on the front seat. I had the fire department, police, and an ambulance arrive in less than two minutes from the call. They were able to use a slim jim and unlock the care in less than a minute. It was really scary. I know exactly how you were feeling. We are great moms who just make a few mistakes from time to time. Don't be to hard on your self. Take care. Lots of love Chanda, Brad, and Dylan.

Coby, Lynette and Kids said...

Hey how are ya? You look so pretty in that picture with your girls! At least we know where their good looks come from!! Miss ya!

Andrus Family said...

Okay, your girls are looking so old!! I feel like I'm totally out of the blogging world now that I'm working and never get on the internet. I feel like I've missed them growing up a bit - keep the pictures coming! Can't wait 'til you come home for Thanksgiving!!!