Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Pennsylvania, Here We Come

It's officially official - Ben has accepted a job with an anesthesia group in York, Pennsylvania and we'll be heading up there when we are done here. Only 11 months to go!

17 comments:

Lindsey said...

Wow! We missed our chance coming to Florida. But Pennsylvania sounds fun! Hope things are going good.

Mr. and Mrs. Hansen said...

Pennsylvania huh? It is a really beautiful state! Have you seen Marley and me?? All you need is a dog..he he he. Cool, well maybe by then we'll be able to take a trip! :)

Christen said...

CONGRATS!! Must be nice to know where you're going. And I think you'll be closer to us, right? I'll have to look into that...

Kelly O. said...

CONGRATS!! Are you guys excited? I think I'd have mixed feelings about leaving Florida. So when can we catch you in Florida?

The Hammonds said...

Awesome! Congratulations. That adds another new destination to places to visit. We can't wait for our trip to come out and see you!

Jill said...

Congrats Katie! well..Ben too!! How exciting that we'll both be in Pennsylvania! York is a nice town..we spent a day there once for a volleyball tournament! I loved that it's so close to so much...Baltimore, Philadelphia, DC...so many great trips for you to take! Oh yeah..and Hershey! We can meet up at the Hershey Spa sometime!!

Hauv said...

Are you serious?!!! How did I not know this and we live miles from each other? :) That's awesome but We're gonna miss you guys too much...so...uh...that's awful news!!!! ;)

Steph said...

Congrats Ben! Sounds like an exciting adventure. Glad to hear an update, I miss reading about your family.

Armstrong said...

Wow! That is great news that Ben already has a job set up. I hope you make a stop to Utah before heading to York. I can not believe how much the girls have grown. Looks like you are all doing well. Keep in touch.

Lamb Fam said...

So awesome! CONGRATS!

Unknown said...

wow, pennsylvania huh? I was kinda hoping you'd be a little closer to home. But glad to know you've got a good plan. Luv ya and miss ya!

paulandnichole said...

Congrats! I am so excited for you guys. I can't believe Ben is almost done with school. Time flies! I hope now that Paul's school will go by fast:)

Coby, Lynette and Kids said...

Oh man! That's exciting, but a lot less likely for us to come and visit if your there. Coby isn't much of a traveler, but did talk about going to Florida. Well enjoy the warm weather while you can. :) Hope you visit us next time your here.

Eryn said...

Yey! That will be fun. It is beautiful up there. We need to figure out where we are going too. I hope you guys will end up close to us one day.

Jessica said...

Have you totally given up blogging or what? We miss seeing our cute nieces!! Please do a post soon! :)

Stef said...

Wow, congrats! That is awesome to already know that he has a job when he's done!

Steph said...

Hey hope all is well. I miss reading your posts and seeing cute pics of your family!