Jenna is getting bigger and bigger each day. She rolls to her right all the time and has just figured out how to roll to her left. I guess the next thing will be to roll from her stomach to her back. But she doesn't even seem close on that one. She has gotten so vocal over the last week or so and it's hard to keep her quiet. Just ask Ben - he was trying to sleep today because he worked all night but he didn't get much sleep. And yesterday while he was trying to sleep, he yelled down at me, "Is anybody watching that kid?" I was, but she just won't stop yapping. It's funny most of the time, but not when Ben's trying to sleep. Then it gets to be stressful. We've started her on rice cereal and it's quite the ordeal trying to keep the stuff in her mouth. But each feeding is getting a little easier. Can't you tell??

And here's some picture of her before she rolls over, while she's rolling, and after....


Well, I just burned my last batch of chocolate chip cookies. Crap. Ben was supposed to be listening to the buzzer but he's watching some replay of an old football game on ESPN. We'll let y'all know as soon as we find out about schools.
Oh, by the way, don't ask about our fall softball team this year. We stink!! 0-3 to start the season and I think we've committed about 40 errors so far. If things don't start looking up, I may have to retire as team manager.
1 comment:
So, you know that our vote is whatever place is closest to US! :) No, we'll be happy wherever you get in and we'll be knocking on your doorstep for a visit. I love seeing Jenna and all her new moves. We miss you guys!
Post a Comment