Mommy told me that your birthday was tomorrow and so we decided to send you a special birthday card. Mom got me all dressed up so we could take some pictures for you since you haven't seen me in a while. So here you go....this is for you!

Mom was trying so hard to get me to smile, but I'm a little camera shy. Plus it's fun to just sit and watch her make a fool of herself. You'll just have to come see me in person if you want a real smile! She kind of got mad at me because after this picture I spit up all over my outfit and I had to get some new clothes on. I don't know why, but mom had to take a picture of me naked. Again, she was trying to get me to smile, but I just didn't feel like it. At least not when she takes the picture.

I thought we were all done with picture taking, but she broke out the camera AGAIN for more pictures for you. I guess she just wanted the perfect picture, but like I said, I'm a little camera shy and I like to make it difficult for mom when she's got the camera out. But I sure do look cute, don't I?

Well, I hope you have a FABULOUS 24th birthday. I wish you lived closer because we'd go shopping and out to lunch and I'd give you a big sloppy kiss for your birthday. I guess you'll just have to wait until you come up again. Mom was telling me about how lucky she is to have you for a little sister. She said you are the best little sister in the world and she loves you very much. I hope I have a little sister someday so she can be my little buddy like you were to my mom. Mommy and I love you very much and want you to have the best birthday ever!!
Love,
Jenna
P.S. - Can you believe I was ever that small? At least I'm still just as cute!!

No comments:
Post a Comment