

We went hiking up Little Cottonwood Canyon on Labor Day and got some cute pictures of Jenna that I thought I would post on my blog. She's so dang cute!! She smiles like crazy, especially after sleeping, and she's on the verge of rolling over.
We thought it would be fun to have a party for the big Utah v. UCLA football game last Saturday. So we had Ben's family over, ordered pizza, and had a ton of food, just to watch the Utes play like crap. What a disappointment. We got Jenna a t-shirt that she sported for the second half of the game since she was asleep during the first half and the shirt hadn't arrived yet! She did look pretty cute in it. Sorry, mom!
Well, Ben never heard back from Duke so we're assuming it's a no. Oh well. He's finishing up his application for Boston College this week and then we need to start looking at a few more schools to apply to. He started a second job at St. Marks' hospital this week, so this has kind of been a stressful week for him. He's got so much going on in his life right now, but oh well, it's good for him! I'm not worried about the school thing. I know he'll get in somewhere and it doesn't really matter where to me. As long as we get to go to a new place, that's all I want.
I guess now that it's September that means Summer is over and Fall is here. But I love the fall. Football, cool weather, Halloween, leaves changing colors....I mean, who could ask for more. I can't wait to dress Jenna in some of her sweaters and jeans that I've bought her. We need to get some more shoes, though. I haven't really gotten in the habit of putting shoes on her feet, but I think I will need to get into it as it cools down.
Well, this is a pretty boring blog. Sorry. Not much else going on in the Smith home. Here's just some more pics of the cute baby.



1 comment:
This is not a boring blog! We love hearing what's going on with your cute family. Jenna is such a cutie- she looks so old! *sniff, sniff* I love her U hoodie- Mike doesn't though! ;)
Post a Comment