Thursday, November 01, 2007

Happy Halloween

We had a fun time last night at our ward Halloween party. Ben even got out of school early and was able to go with us, so that was a special treat. There was a carnival set up in the gym for an hour and then we went out in the parking lot and had a 'trunk or treat'. It was raining most of the evening and Jenna's not too fond of rain, so she didn't really get to enjoy the trunk or treat. But we took her around any way and got her fair share of candy (or ours!). We have a really great ward and it was a really fun time. Jenna made such a cute chick even though she wasn't too fond of wearing the costume. Here's a video of Ben and Jenna at the fishing pond. I want to see pictures of everyone else's Halloween's so post them on your blog or send me an email! (That means you, Mom!) Sounds like I missed a 'rager' at the Bess home. Hope everyone had a great Halloween!

3 comments:

Christen said...

If only we were closer!! I wish we could get all these little girls together... someday!

Christen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Tomlins said...

Hey it sounds like you guys had alot of fun it is sure fun to see all the videos and pictures. Katie I think you look great. But I remember how it feels in the last months it is hard. By the way have you picked out a name yet for the baby, just wondering because we got her for christmas. Miss you and love you.
Wendy