Thursday, November 15, 2007

Music to my ears....

Everyone seems to be posting singing videos so I thought I'd capture Jenna today while she was singing at lunch....if you can call it that!!

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

She is so funny! I especially like the screaming in the middle of it.

Natalie said...

She is so cute. We miss you guys a lot but it sounds like your doing really well down there in Florida! I ran into Karen the other day and she wanted me to tell you guys hi. I hope all is well and you have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Jessica said...

your background looks cute! nice work!

Natalie said...

K How did you get a cute background? I had one but it stopped showing it and only had a black screen so I switched it to the one I have now. Very plain! How did you get yours?