Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Playday at the park

So after checking out everyones Halloween costumes, and being very impressed, I must say, I have decided that I need to share with you all my favorite costume this year. In fact, it just might be my favorite of all time. So I hope you don't mind, Lindsey, but you all need to check out the Ormond's blog to see Mark Ormond's Halloween costume. Just click on the link for Mark and Lindsey's blog and scroll down until you see....well, I'm not sure what he is, but you'll know what I'm talking about once you see him. I have been laughing about it all week long and just need to share it with you. Thanks Mark for giving us a great laugh this year!!

Also, I found a website on my friend Steph Anderson's blog for hair bows and I got my order this week, and they are the best I have purchased anywhere. So if you have a little girl and need some bows for her hair, check out www.flowerzinherhair.com They are the best quality bows and the least expensive that I have found anywhere. And Jenna looks so adorable in them.

We went to the park yesterday with our friend's, The Montierth's, and Jenna had such a fun time with Cody and Bryn. Bryn is 4 and Cody is 2 1/2 and Jenna just loves to play with them. And they know it!! She threw quite the fit yesterday when I was trying to get her to go home. She was trying to climb in their van and did not want to go with me. It reminded me of how she used to try to go home with the Jensen's when they would leave mom's house. Anyway, apparently the kids were proud of it and told their dad last night that Jenna likes them so much and didn't want to leave them. They have been so kind to us since we got here and even invited us over for Thanksgiving this year. We are really excited to have someone to spend the Holiday with. They don't have any family in town either, so it will be just our two small families, but it will be great. As long as I don't have to make rolls.....

Why do they have their shirts off, you ask?!? Well there's a little splash park that they were playing in at first and Jenna and Cody got drenched. She's usually a little cautious around it, but yesterday she practically dove right in. So I took her shirt off while she was playing on the playground so she wouldn't freeze, and next thing we know, Cody has his off too. Bryn wanted to follow suit, but her mom convinced her she was a little too old.

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

just in case you were all wondering, Mark dressed up as officer dangle from Reno 911. It's a good thing things weren't dangling!!!!

Anyway, Jenna is the cutest little thing ever! I'm so glad you put video's of her on your blog. She is so funny! I love your blog!