Friday, June 20, 2008

"Kiss it, Mom"

Jenna has shortened her favorite phrase from "kiss it better" to just "kiss it" or "kiss it, Mom". And she's quite demanding about it. I'd like to think she'll outgrow this, but maybe this is just the beginning...
I think my friend Christen had a similar story a while back about her little girl, but when I was changing Jenna's diaper the other day, she had a small rash in the crease of her leg where the diaper was rubbing and she started crying and told me to 'kiss it better.' Sorry, honey. No can do.

5 comments:

Christen said...

Hilarious!! Yes, that sounds similar, only she asked MIKE to kiss it better! haha.

Skye likes to tell me what to do as well. Like pick up the food that she threw on the floor. I like to think I'm in charge, but who am I kidding?! :)

holly said...

so funny! i love that a little kiss will make everything better, if only that would last another 15 years.

Steph said...

LOL! Mylie thinks this is the funniest joke and will tell us her bum hurts and ask for a kiss ... yes I have a weird child, yes she is Craig Ritchie's granddaugter.

Andrus Family said...

Atta girl, Jenna!

Lamb Fam said...

So funny! I've had that same thing happen with Tol (but not on the crease). Mommyhood...