Sunday, June 01, 2008

Family photos

My friend Jodi Palmer was kind enough to do a photo session with us at Gardner Village while we were in town. Even though we got rained out twice and Jenna threw a massive fit during the middle of our session, I think they turned out really well. Thanks Jodi! Anyone that wants to check her out, her website is ayummylifephotography.blogspot.com
Here are some of my faves. Okay, a lot of my faves:)






































10 comments:

Steph said...

Katie, I *love* your family photos! Your friend has a lot of talent and did a great job ... of course you guys are such a cute family! I love the one of Jenna with the bubbles, so cute, so happy, so two years old. Cute new blog too.

Jodi said...

Wahoo! I am so glad you like them. Your girls are so darling. Maybe when they get older they can marry my boys ;) It was good to see you.

Andrus Family said...

Very cute pics, Kate! And I love the shirt and necklace...where did you get them?? HA HA

Lyndsay said...

I was wondering about the necklace too- thought you a CD? Oh, but Leslie to the rescue. Very Cute! Glad they turned out despite all the reschedules! I love the one of you and the girls- precious!

Kelly O. said...

Jenna is so big!! And really, who is that other baby?! She's so beautiful but I don't see either one of you in her! I love the pictures... I think you should change the top picture though. It looks like Ben is telling Jenna to look at the camera. It's a cute picture but after seeing the others, I just think the first, second, or fifth ones are so much cuter! Anyway, my unsolicited opinion only!

Kelly O. said...

I take that back... Dani does have your eyes!

Jessica said...

so cute! I love them, what pretty little girls!! i LOVE the one where Dani is alone and has that HUGE smile, she is so sweet!

Christen said...

Oooh, I LOVE these... such cute pictures!! Such a great job!

Binky update? Totally regret taking it away! What was I thinking?!? :)

Stef said...

Wow, she did a great job, and you all look fabulous!

MikeS said...

Katie,

Your family looks great! The girls are growing up so fast. Enjoy the weather, hurricanes and all. It's better than SNOW!!!