Sunday, August 03, 2008

And to think I wanted all boys...





11 comments:

Kelly O. said...

Oh my gosh! Jenna is getting SO BIG!! I can't believe it! You guys need to come back to Utah soon (Or at least call me when you come back for a visit!).

Jon said...

Maybe you should wish that you don't win the lottery

Andrus Family said...

I love Jenna's hair in pigtails...too cute!

Steph said...

What cuties!!

Lindsey said...

you have seriously got the cutest kids in the world!!!

The Tomlins said...

Ok those pictures are so cute Dani and Jenna are both getting so big. Issybelle watched the video with me and she just loved it I wish you guys were around so they could get to know each other.We sure do miss you. Take care
Love ya,
Wendy

Lindsay said...

They are so big. I can't believe how different they look. Jenna's hair is adorable in pig tails.

Lyndsay said...

And you wanted all boys? That's what jinxed ya! Just tell Ben to plan on 5 little girls- but that's not so bad- a family of all little girls is great! Especially when they start their teenage years- looking forward to that! :)

Klave and Amanda Chandler said...

Katie your girls are beautiful! Do you get worried for the teenage years? I sure do. They look like sweeties and you are such a great mom. I love reading your blog!
I miss you!!

Christen said...

I thought I commented on this, but I guess not! I love these pictures and I love having two girls as well. Your little blondies are ADORABLE!!!

Nate and Eryn said...

Hey Katie, It was good to talk to you. I came online to look at your blog afterwards. Your girls are getting big. Dani crawling reminds me of how Mary started crawling. I can't believe you wanted all boys, ick. Good luck starting a playgroup. I wish we were nearby so Grant could be in it too.