Ben actually had a week with no tests or papers due, so I convinced him and Harrison that they needed a day off and we all headed up to Busch Gardens for the day. It was such a blast! Even if it rained for an hour and felt like we were walking around in a sauna all day. But other than that it was a great time. I just love watching Jenna enjoy the rides and run from one to the next. I must be getting old, though. I used to run from roller coaster to roller coaster and never feel any effects. But after the third one I was pretty much spent. Poor Harrison had to ride the last one twice in a row so both Ben and I could go and the look on his face after the second one was priceless. Check out this video of the two of them singing on our long ride home. I couldn't stop laughing in the back seat!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I have to say that I love this video. I was cracking up over it. Good job capturing the moment on video.
Post a Comment