Tuesday, January 22, 2008

All fall down (and other random stuff)

Dani had her 1 month check up this past week and she weighs 10 lbs. Wow, I don't think Jenna weighed 10 pounds until 3 or 4 months. But I'm also not starving Dani like I was Jenna. Can I just say I love formula! It's just my thing and it makes my life easier. Dani is a great eater and it's nice not to stress about how much she's getting. Now I just need to work on the sleeping thing with her....

Anytime anything falls down, or we see something that has fallen down, Jenna loves to shout "All fall down!" It's pretty cute. She also likes to say "Ah, man!"

Last night, Ben was laying her down to bed and sang a few songs to her. I could hear them singing a rowdy song so I listened a little closer and this is what I heard. "Utah Man sir, A Utah man am I". Sorry, mom. But she loved it and I'm sure that will be a new nightly routine. Ben also said she started to sing "Jesus Wants Me for a Sunbeam" with him. I sing it to her a lot, but she has never attempted to sing a long with me. There's just something special about their relationship. She is very much a daddy's girl!!

I totally wasted Ben in guitar hero last night. He thought it was a fluke and kept saying, "One more song" but I just kept winning. It was really sad to see him go down like that. I'm sure now he'll tell you he was letting me win because it was my birthday, but don't buy it. I just totally rock!!

Little Millie Lauren Andrus was born on the 20th to my little sister Leslie. Congrats Ryan and Leslie. She is such a doll and has the red hair everyone knew she would!! Also, Julieanne is in labor as I write this and hopefully their little guy will be here soon. According to Jones, the baby's name is going to be "Schrek". Lucky kid!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is it pathetic that I'm totally psyched you whooped on Ben??? I love to beat Braden at anything so I'm living vicariously through your victory. Congratulations:)

Karyn said...

Katie, Montierth is one of our family names. It is Grandma Hammond's Great Grandmother's maiden name. I am sure there must be some connection to your MOntierth friends. she married Henry William Jackson and moved to Parker from Paradise, UT.
Aunt Karyn
BTW our address is:
2476 Barker Parkway
North Ogden, UT 84414

Lindsey said...

Amen to the formula! I'm on the formula train with you!

HAppy Birthday by the way!

Rin said...

Although I've never met Jenna, I can totally hear her say "Ah, man!"