Sunday, January 20, 2008
I threw a shower this week for my friend Larissa who is expecting a baby boy next month. Jenna was so excited when I walked in with the balloons. She did not let them go the whole night, and Larissa was kind enough to let us keep them after the shower. Which, by the way, went exceptionally well. I stress so much about throwing parties like that, but we had a great turnout. There were at least 20 people there hanging out in my small town house. But I think it was still fun. Thankfully I had Kristen here to help me, since my mom wasn't around to help me plan.
I don't know what else to say about this picture except that it's a peek into my daily life!
We watched the Montierth children last weekend while Braden and Kristen went out for their anniversay. I say we, but it was mostly I, since Ben only got home for the last half our or so. Wow, 5 kids is a lot. Especially when both the babies want to be fed around the same time and the other 3 kids want to play Guitar Hero. I must have looked a little frazzled because Braden told Kristen that he doesn't think I will ever watch their kids again. But it wasn't that bad - just a little crazy! And besides, how bad can it be when you get to watch these cute little babies. Abby and Dani are about 2 months apart and just the cutest little girls you will ever see.
Ben finishes up his first semester this week. Wahoo!! He has done really well and I am so proud of him. He deserves a break!! We're gonna go to Busch Gardens this weekend to celebrate. Should be a good time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Awww, remember when that was Skye and Jenna we were filming?? Time goes by so fast with little ones.
You are a great friend to watch 5 kids at once... and throw another friend a baby shower. Super woman!
Wow! Dani looks so big now! And so cute! We miss you guys!
Wow - sounds like you had your hands full you are a good sport to babysit :) I am glad your shower went well. Happy B-day!!!
Post a Comment