Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Iguana Mia



We went out to dinner the other night at Iguana Mia because they give you a free meal on your birthday. And since we're cheap, we took full advantage. Plus they have really good food. So I thought I'd share the picture they took of me there. See, I'm not too vain. I wore this silly hat and didn't have to tell anyone, but instead I am sharing it with all of you. And the funny card that came along with it.

9 comments:

Lindsey said...

that is pretty funny! I'm jealous that you look so good after just having a baby!
gxmahev

Steph said...

Katie,
The funny thing is that every other time she has cursed (and yes, there have been others) she does blame it on Papa!

Hope you had a great birthday. You look pretty good in a sombrero! Those are cute stories about Ben and Jenna, Jeff and Mylie are like that too and it just warms my heart.
Steph

Anonymous said...

Katie, you have the cutest little girls!! You also look VERY cute in your sombrero, so don't worry :) I miss you guys!! Have a wonderful and romantic Valentine's Day--I wish I could babysit :)

The Hammonds said...

I just read what you posted about Jones holding his hand out and telling Marshall to stop. It got a good laugh out of me. I wish we were coming for the baby blessing, or maybe I just wish we were coming to enjoy the 80 degree Florida weather. J/K Anyway, have a good time while your parents are out there. :)

Christen said...

Happy, Happy Birthday Katie dear! You look awesome in that hat!

Braden and Kristen said...

Hey Katie. I just tagged you. You can either go to my blog and see the questions or just ignore this. Either way is fine with me!!

Anonymous said...

WE SET OUR BLOG TO PRIVATE...SO E-MAIL ME @ kaydee_hanna@yahoo.com
AND I WILL E-MAIL YOU OUR LOGIN AND PASSWORD...

WE HOPE EVERYTHING IS GOING GREAT!

KATIE TRAVIS AND AUDREY FOSTER
(COUNTRY VIEW)

Stef said...

Happy Birthday! I hope you got to keep that hat, it's sexy!

Anonymous said...

OK, I know you've had company, but now its time for a new post. We're all waiting!!!