Wednesday, January 09, 2008

One more thing about IKEA...

At one point while walking around the store, Kristen was carrying Abby in the baby bjorn, and had Jenna and Cody in her cart with Bryn walking next to her. We passed these 2 ladies who were commenting on how many kids there were. Next thing we hear: "And look, she's wearing one too."

3 comments:

Courtney said...

So I don't know you, I am Kristen Montierth's sister in-law Courtney, she sent me to your blog to read about IKEA. I am getting ready to have my second baby (any minute now) and it was so comforting to read what you said about having two kids. I will have 2 little girls that are 20 months apart- so it was good to hear what you have learned and that it isn't as bad a I am envisioning. Thank you.

Courtney said...

So I don't know you, I am Kristen Montierth's sister in-law Courtney, she sent me to your blog to read about IKEA. I am getting ready to have my second baby (any minute now) and it was so comforting to read what you said about having two kids. I will have 2 little girls that are 20 months apart- so it was good to hear what you have learned and that it isn't as bad a I am envisioning. Thank you.

Stef said...

The comment about wearing a baby is too funny! Sometimes when I am out with my friends and their kids I feel like I am on parade!