I thought I'd share with you some of Jenna's lingo so that when we come home in a few months you will all know what she's saying.
Boon-boon - balloon
Uh, go? - Where'd it go?
No - Sometimes No and sometimes Yes. You kind of have to guess on this one!
Tar - she wants to play Guitar Hero
Mommy, help you? - I need help!
Fine it! - I found it!
All Fall Down (usually followed by laughter) - something or someone fell down or something is laying down
Tall - something is up high
Baff - bath
Coke-it - Coconut
Ahh rip! - I ripped it (usually a book from the library)
TD - TV
Finners - fingers
pee-ants - pants
i keem - ice cream
medicine - she wants Dr. J's butt cream
pockle - popsicle
Fies - fries
pee-lows - she wants to wrestle on our bed in the pillows
She's such a busy little girl and keeps me hopping all day. She still loves Elmo and Zoe, but has recently discovered 'Tigger and Pooh" and "Mickey's Mouse Clubhouse" and can even sing along with the theme songs. That's probably not a good thing, but it's so cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ben will NEVER live this down!
Are you sure that "Ah rip" isn't something that Ben taught her? (Like when he eats too many beans!)
Post a Comment