I pierced her ears last Friday and they look so dang cute. She did pretty well with it and I only got a few dirty looks from people walking by the store. But I'm the mom so who cares anyway, right?!
Cute earrings and cute blog background! Tell me this: In addition to picking out clothes and hair things each day, do you now have to pick out earrings each day for three girls?! I don't think I could handle being in charge of jewelry for that many people. I can barely keep track of my own!
You are so brave! I have always wanted to pierce Makaylee's ears, but I don't dare to. And now that she is getting older, I figure I will just have to wait until she asks.
So cute! And I love that she's wearing a swimming suit in February. Jealous.
Um, I swear there was a video on here of Ben and his sweet dance moves the other day... where did it go? If he's anything like Mike he made you take it off. What's up, Ben??
7 comments:
Cute earrings and cute blog background! Tell me this: In addition to picking out clothes and hair things each day, do you now have to pick out earrings each day for three girls?! I don't think I could handle being in charge of jewelry for that many people. I can barely keep track of my own!
katie I am so pleased with your decision. We talked about this with little Jenna and you know my feelings sadly we know Rob's as well. I am proud :)
p.s I meant to also write she looks adorable but I hit submit too fast. Anyway She does look adorable :)
You are so brave! I have always wanted to pierce Makaylee's ears, but I don't dare to. And now that she is getting older, I figure I will just have to wait until she asks.
So cute! And I love that she's wearing a swimming suit in February. Jealous.
Um, I swear there was a video on here of Ben and his sweet dance moves the other day... where did it go? If he's anything like Mike he made you take it off. What's up, Ben??
Good decision!!!! I got my ears pierced at 3 and I feel I'm the better for it :)
Post a Comment