Looks like I've been tagged by Kristen. I hate to put you all thru this so don't feel obligated to read on!
10 years ago: I was a Senior at CHHS in the middle of our losing basketball season. Though I did have a pretty fantastic year, I must admit, and think I ended up averaging around 14 pts and 8 rebounds. I was also getting ready for my senior year of softball which wasn't so fantastic.
5 things on my to do list today: 1. Pay bills 2. Figure out our budget 3. Update my blog 4. Bathe the girls 5. Print pictures from the blessing
Things I enjoy: watching the Jazz, watching Jenna at the park, digital scrapbooking (I've done 10 pages so far), holding Dani, movies and ice cream with Ben
What would you do if suddenly you were a billionaire? Pay off my debts and my families then run for President. Better me than Hillary!
Three bad habits: (Oh great!) 1. Biting my nails 2. Going out to lunch too much 3. Failing to organize
5 places I have lived: U of U student housing, downtown SLC, Riverton, Florida, and Stover Hall
5 jobs I have had: Accounting Clerk at Sinclair Oil, Server/Hostess at Joe Morley's BBQ, Cost Accountant at Northrop Grumman, Accountant at UofU Student housing, Student Secretary at Lee Library on BYU Campus
5 things people don't know about me:
Honestly, I have no idea what you do and don't know so I'll spare you from the boring details of my life!
Okay, you're it: Leslie, Stephanie, Julieanne, Amanda, Lynette
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Katie you are such a cute mom. I love what you said about being a mom on the next post and just being happy watching Jenna when she's so happy. It's so true, being a mom is the coolest! So are you saying that I have to answer those questions, like you did? Is this a joke?
Post a Comment