
.jpg)
I don't know about you, but I don't think they look a thing alike. I did the first couple of days of Dani's life. In fact, I thought she was a spittin' image of Jenna. But now, 2 months later, it's hard to believe they're related. Everyone always commented that Jenna looked just like Ben. But no one says much about Dani. I don't really know who she looks like, but I know it's not Jenna. Funny how that works!
Blessing days - around 2 months each

By the way, Dani is the top picture in each of the comparisons.
So, I just found this picture of Jenna in my old files and had to throw it in. I think it's the funniest one ever and I have nicknamed her "Fat Albert" in it. Don't ask me why she looks like this, but it's freakin' hilarious if you ask me.

So, I just found this picture of Jenna in my old files and had to throw it in. I think it's the funniest one ever and I have nicknamed her "Fat Albert" in it. Don't ask me why she looks like this, but it's freakin' hilarious if you ask me.
6 comments:
Katie,
When do you guys come home? How long are you staying?
They look nothing alike. I can see how people thought Jenna looked like Ben when she was little. I don't think she does as much now. Dani doesn't look like anyone. Isn't it funny how that works???
I'm with ya on that one - they look as much alike as Scott and Jon.
PS - time to change your blog background since you have NO snow in FL!!
They are adorable, no matter who they look like!
Dani looks like your dad. Look at those cheeks. Come on, she's all Hammond!
Post a Comment