Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Valentine's and such

Here's my girls on Valentine's Day in their cute Valentine's outfits, and Jenna's even smiling! We came down the stairs in the morning to find gifts from Ben for all of his Valentine's! I had sort of scolded him earlier in the week when he complained about having 3 girls to worry about for V-day. I let him know that he was LUCKY to have us 3 girls and that he should think of it as so much fun to have 3 Valentine's. Looks like he took it to heart and I think he really enjoyed himself! Good job, babe and Happy Valentine's to you!



Jenna loves to go for a ride on her daddy's back, so Ben decided to let her be the horse. I think she actually liked it!


10 comments:

Coby, Lynette and Kids said...

Your girls are so pretty! I'd ask how the weather is, but I don't think I want to know.

Lindsey said...

Katie your kids are so beautiful! You have seriously got the cutest little girls. I cant believe how big Dani is already.
I'll call you again so we can talk more.

TTFN

Christen said...

Your girls are absolutely beautiful! I love that top picture, especially Dani's face!

Unknown said...

That video of Dani Smiling is so precious, it seems so strange that she is that old already - what cuties! Way to go Ben getting all 3 a gift, what a nice Dad!

Steph said...

Aw! Looks like you guys had a great valentines day. So fun for Ben to have 3 Valentines! Your girls are so cute!

Jon said...

I hope Ben recevied 3 valentines in return from his 3 girls.

Natalie said...

I am so impressed with Ben. I am going to have to get Rob to look at this! Your girls are so cute I am glad you had a good Valentines Day! ROb and I are excited for you to come out ti Utah( I know its a ways away) But we are still excited to see you and your gurls!

The Tomlins said...

Oh my gosh they girls are so cute. Those videos were so fun to watch, it is so amazing how fast they grow.

Andrus Family said...

I can't wait until Mil is at that stage - Dani is a keeper!

Stef said...

Ben is lucky to have you 3 cute girls! I don't know who Dani looks like, but she sure is cute!