Jenna loves Dani, but I don't think she really likes sharing Ben with her. So anytime Ben is holding Dani, you can bet Jenna is gonna climb right up.


Here's Ben's friend Harrison holding Dani. He really likes her and it's fun when he comes over to study. Jenna even asked for him today!

Jenna was eating some apples for a snack yesterday. She wanted to put Elmo up to the table and so I asked her if she was going to share her apples with him. I left the room and when I came back, this is what I found. No kidding, I had nothing to do with this!

Jenna loves to go for walks and look for coconuts. She and Ben found one the other day and brought it home. As you can see, she loves it!!
2 comments:
Jenna is so cute! She is the funniest little girl. Your house looks like so much fun!! We cant wait to see you guys.
So cute, you'll have to so me how to put video on my blog when you get here. Happy Birthday to your mom from me.
Post a Comment