Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Enchanted

I bought Jenna the movie "Enchanted" this week because I thought it would be cute for her to see a princess movie. She really seemed to be enjoying the movie and sat and watched the whole thing. She would even point at the screen and say "princess" when the girl came on. So I sat and watched the end of the movie with her. Well, ya know the part where the dragon dies? Isn't that supposed to be a good thing? Well not for my little girl. She turned to me and started screaming. She was mad. The screaming turned to kicking and next thing I know things are flying at the tv (okay, now I'm exaggerating) but she really was kicking and screaming and just plain mad that the dragon died. I tried to console her but she kept getting worse that it resulted into not 1, but 2 timeouts. She was absolutely beside herself. So anyway, no more princesses and no more dragons!

4 comments:

Jon said...

Can we give you all of Griffen's princess movies? Have her watch Schreck, the dragon doesn't die in that one.

Andrus Family said...

I wish I could have seen Jenna do that!

The Hammonds said...

That is too funny. It probably wasn't so funny when she was throwing a fit, but it sounds hilarious. I watched Enchanted with Jones and for the first 15 minutes of it he kept telling me that the movie was for girls. There is no fooling him! Maybe Asher and Ryder have been a little too much of an influence on Jones for what is and isn't for girls.

Lindsey said...

too funny!! Make sure she doesnt see Sleeping Beauty!