Saturday, April 19, 2008

Me and my girls


I tell ya, she is the happiest baby ever. And in my opinion, the cutest ever. Even if she is bald!!



Last night we had a family movie night and it was one of the best nights of my life. I sat on the couch and watched 'Finding Nemo' cuddling Jenna the entire time while Ben sat next to us holding Dani. It was such a great time as a family and I woke up this morning wishing I could freeze time. I think we might just make every Friday night movie night.

Never mind the M&M's smeared on her face!! She was way too into the movie to worry about that.

15 comments:

Lindsey said...

you are the cutest little mom and you have the cutest little family!!!!

Lyndsay said...

I could've guessed you were watching Nemo and of course Jenna's favorite movie is Nemo because if I remember right, isn't that where Jenna was conceived? In my NEMO ROOM with Bruce the Shark watching? YA- thought so!!! Can't wait to see the girls next month. I'll take Jenna on the tour down stairs so she'll know where it all began! :) lol

Jon said...

I'll never go into the Nemo room again

Katie said...

Wow, Lyns, way to just lay it all out there for the whole world to know!! Ha Ha Ha Funny thing is, I was telling Harrison about how we watched Nemo and then about how we lived in the 'Nemo' room and Ben was standing behind him with this look of terror in his eyes and telling me to stop. As if I would tell him something like that!! But now I don't have to. Did you have to say Bruce the shark was 'watching'? Too funny...

Steph said...

Wow Katie, I feel so close to you now.

Andrus Family said...

Dang Lyns - you don't hold anything back, do you?! I wouldn't tell Jenna that story Kate!

Jessica said...

We all learn something new everyday, don't we :)

TC Jolley said...

Katie... I stummbled across your blog through your sisters, who left a comment on my sisters!!! Anyway, this is TC Jones, I just wanted to say 'hello' and let you know that your girls are so adorable! Where do you guys live? We are in Arizona, it looks like you are in a sunny place too. I'm so excited that Les named her baby Millie! I love it! Anyway, stop by my blog and say HI!

Nate and Eryn said...

Wow, I didn't know they made Nemo theme rooms. That's a little weird guys.

Hmmm, but that explains why Grant's favorite movie is Jungle book.

Christen said...

I got on here to leave a comment about how sweet your post is... I love those moments where you just want to freeze time and it makes all the hard days okay... and then I read all about Jenna's conception. Nice to know! haha

Lindsay said...

I think that your girls are absolutley beautiful. It is so fun to see what you are up to.

Lamb Fam said...

Hey there Smith family! It's the Lamborns! First of all, your girls are adorable! Dani is so big, crazy how time flies! So I feel like I should comment on the "Nemo" room, but I won't. We're happy to hear Ben is doing QUITE well in school, that's awesome! I just started a blog (expect it to change a bit) so we can keep in better touch. It is thelambfam01.blogspot.com
If you have time when you're in town, we should all get together. We'd love to see you guys!

Stef said...

Ha ha ha! I love that other people get embarassed by their blogs too! But seriously, I have the thought about wanting to freeze time at least once a week! The good news is that even though my kids get older, and things change, I keep having those moments!

The Hammonds said...

That was great for a laugh! I 'll be prepared now if I see that Lyndsay has left a comment on our blog. Who knows what she'll have to write!!! :) That is too funny and even funnier because it's true! Love the blog. Very cute! Loved the movie night idea. We'll have to try it sometime. See you soon!!!

Lyndsay said...

Sorry Katie and Ben- I guess I failed to think about all the other people that would read your blog! Chalk one up for Lyns! Sorry for the embarrassment!!