Katie, I posted some new pictures of Jones just for you. Someday we need to put some videos on our blog. I love yours of Jenna. She is so cute and I laugh so hard everytime I watch any of the videos. Jones loves watching them with me. He has started saying "yes" now when I ask him if he misses Jenna so he is making progress!!
2 comments:
I had to watch this a couple times because it's so funny and cute! I made Mike watch it, too. His favorite part was Ben singing in the background! :)
Katie,
I posted some new pictures of Jones just for you. Someday we need to put some videos on our blog. I love yours of Jenna. She is so cute and I laugh so hard everytime I watch any of the videos. Jones loves watching them with me. He has started saying "yes" now when I ask him if he misses Jenna so he is making progress!!
Post a Comment