I can't get enough of the videos, so sorry if you think I'm over doing it, but I just think it's so fun to show you all the fun stuff Jenna does everyday. It makes me sad that we aren't around our family and friends at this time in her life because she is so much fun now. She had a rough summer, but she's outgrown a lot of her whininess and is just learning so much new stuff each day. She is such a joy to be around and I just love her to death. Here's a great picture of both of us - me and my huge belly and Jenna right after a nap. She has the craziest hair after she's been sleeping. She definitely gets it from me. And this belly shot is for all of you that keep asking. Even though I complain about how big I am getting, I must let you know that I have only gained 15 lbs thus far, at least as of my last appt 10 days ago. I am 31 1/2 weeks along and gained 20 lbs with Jenna at 36 1/2 weeks, so I'm just trying my hardest not to exceed that mark. But I just FEEL so huge. Anyway, just wanted to make a little clarification there.
2 comments:
Katie, I say this in the nicest way possible, but... I HATE YOU!! Only 15 pounds!? Please tell me your secret! :) You look so great... all belly. Remember Dr. Jarrett said you are made for making babies!!
I love all the videos... keep them coming! I know exactly what you mean about this age... it's so fun and I'm always surprised at how much they know. Crazy!
15 pounds? How would that be. You are amazing. I have the pleasure of packing on the pounds when I'm pregnant. Maybe it's because I eat like crazy. I have gained 30 and I am just hoping not to hit the 60 pound mark I hit with Jones.
Post a Comment