So I was trying to get some video of Jenna dancing this morning, but this is what I got instead. I have NO idea where she got this from, so don't ask. But obviously the girl likes herself because she is very particular about giving out kisses.
very cute - but what are you listening to? Island in the Streams that is what we are - I thought you were to young for that song ~ not very good dancing music :)
3 comments:
She must of got that from Ben! Hey I like the dressers. They look familiar....IKEA? I love IKEA.
very cute - but what are you listening to? Island in the Streams that is what we are - I thought you were to young for that song ~ not very good dancing music :)
Ah, I love it! What a cutie. Have I told you how jealous I am of your SUNNY and BRIGHT place? Oh man, I feel like I live in a dungeon somedays.
Um, yes, I am nervous for 2!!! You're first so you have to tell me all about it!
Post a Comment