Sunday, March 02, 2008

Nursery Art

I think Jenna likes nursery. I mean what girl wouldn't like spending 2 full hours with 5 boys all a year older than you who like to run around and cause sheer chaos?! She's only had a bloody lip once, but I think she's been knocked over (on accident, of course) a few more times. But I do think she likes going. Her teacher, Sister Campbell, had to bring her to me today so I could change her diaper, and the entire time we were in the bathroom, Jenna kept saying "Campbell.....Campbell." And she ran the whole way back to class. So you can understand my concern when later during Sunday School I could hear Jenna screaming from Nursery, which is clear at the other end of our small church. When I went to see what was going on, I found out she was upset because she spilled her water on her. Man, that kid. She is so picky with that kind of stuff. She loves to play in the water, but watch out if she gets wet. So I guess I need to teacher her how to drink out of a regular cup so the poor nursery teachers don't have to keep dealing with that. Apparently, this isn't the first time she's caused a fuss over spilling on herself. It just happens to be the first time that I heard it!! Here's a couple of her pictures from the last couple of weeks....


3 comments:

Christen said...

Cute artwork! Skye absolutely hates nursery and is the kid who cries the entire time so the teacher has to hold her. Where did she come from?

Kristen said...

Nursery was particularly crazy yesterday. Cody was even upset by all the craziness. He kept telling us that the other boys (let's be honest, he was probably doing it too!) kept tackling and throwing the balls at each other's heads (which he reminded us is against the rules!) Poor Jenna1

Stef said...

Wow, you've got some good nursery teachers! Those are some pretty involved art projects for 2 year olds!