Sunday, March 02, 2008

Beautiful Baby

Just humor me in letting me post pictures of my little baby. Before Jenna was born, I was really concerned about what my kids would look like. But then Jenna came and I have always thought she was the most beautiful baby ever. And then I was worried about this second one because I didn't think it was possible to have another baby as cute as Jenna. Well, I think we did and I love my girls more than anything!!

5 comments:

Jon said...

Breathtaking!

Lindsey said...

those are the cutest pictures ever! Your girls are quite breathtaking. For real though. They are beautiful!

The Hammonds said...

So cute!!!! I can't wait to see your girls!

Andrus Family said...

She is darn cute - are you sure she's yours?? Oh that's right, she did come out of you!

Stef said...

Oh, she is so sweet! Those pictures are adorable!