Thursday, March 06, 2008

Happy Birthday, Grandpa


Happy Birthday, Dad!! We love you and wish we could be there to give you a great big hug. But just know that we are thinking of you today and love you very much. Thanks for all you do for us. You are the best Dad/Grandpa and we are thankful that you are ours. Have a great day and we will see you in a couple of months. We love you!!!

Ben, Katie, Jenna, and Dani




7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you. That really made my day.

Christen said...

Toooo cute! And those girls are so pretty!!

Jon said...

Katie, I hope you will sing to me on my birthday..

Nate and Eryn said...

Cute picture. I can't believe how grown up Jenna looks. I bet she's taller than Grant and her hair has grown so long too. Can't wait to hang out this summer and meet Dani.

Lindsey said...

jenna looks so grown up... and Dani is just too cute! I loved your singing by the way..

Rin said...

Oh my gosh Jenna looks so much older all of the sudden. She is beautiful!!!

Coby, Lynette and Kids said...

So when exactly are you coming home? Will there be time for us to get together?? I love your blog, tell your mom hi for me. Take care and enjoy the sunny weather....