I love your girls!! I really can't wait to see you guys. The videos are great but seeing all of you in person will be even better! Oh, and I'm updating our blog just for you. Sorry I've been such a slacker.
Jenna looks so big in the video - I can't believe she can sing all of those songs you will have to make a post of that video _ Glad you had a good Easter - what did you end up fixing?
Your girls are so beautiful. It is so fun to see how much they change. Hope you are doing well- you and us and lindsey are all going to get together when you come so make time for us too.
I can't even get over how beautiful and cute Jenna is!!! And Dani too :) And I LOVE all the cute dresses and all the pink. Makes me want to go out tomorrow and have some girls ;)
My kids love your blog maybe more than any of them. They always want to watch the videos of Jenna. Hopefully they get to meet and play together some day soon!
11 comments:
I love your girls!! I really can't wait to see you guys. The videos are great but seeing all of you in person will be even better!
Oh, and I'm updating our blog just for you. Sorry I've been such a slacker.
Jenna looks so big in the video - I can't believe she can sing all of those songs you will have to make a post of that video _ Glad you had a good Easter - what did you end up fixing?
Your girls are so beautiful. It is so fun to see how much they change. Hope you are doing well- you and us and lindsey are all going to get together when you come so make time for us too.
Adorable girls! Pretty Easter dresses. It's still so cold up here in Philly. I'm envious of your summer weather.
Jenna cracks me up! I can tell she has spunk just from her pictures. What a cute family on Easter - you guys look great!
You guys have such a cute family!!
Where is Ben's Easter dress?
Your girls are so cute, aren't they so fun to dress up? I love you style (Teah had the same Easter dress as Jenna :)
Cute videos! There is nothing cuter than a baby laughing!
I can't even get over how beautiful and cute Jenna is!!! And Dani too :) And I LOVE all the cute dresses and all the pink. Makes me want to go out tomorrow and have some girls ;)
My kids love your blog maybe more than any of them. They always want to watch the videos of Jenna. Hopefully they get to meet and play together some day soon!
Post a Comment